Environmental Impact Of Going Solar

Many people are currently making the decision to switch to solar energy for its substantial financial benefits, such as lower power bills, government incentives, and increased home value. Equally important are the significant environmental benefits that come along...

Advanced Net Metering-What You Need To Know

What is net metering? Net metering is a system in which solar panels are connected to a public-utility power grid and surplus power from these panels is transferred onto the grid. This allows you to offset the cost of power drawn from the utility when panels may...

Coal vs Solar

Everyone enjoys a good rivalry. Ohio State vs Michigan, Lakers vs Celtics, or Yankees vs Red Socks are timeless rivalries that even draw interest from casual fans. We even love fictional rivalries: Harry Potter vs Draco Malfoy, Rocky vs Apollo Creed, or Jacob vs...

Does Solar Increase the Value of my Home?

Homeowners are always looking for ways to improve their homes and add value. Real estate experts estimate a kitchen remodel could increase the value of a home by $40,000 dollars. A bathroom can add $20,000 in value and wood floors $12,000. But the real...

How NBA Teams Use Solar

1. Sacramento Kings The Kings haven't advanced to postseason play since 2007, but in 2016 they boasted the "greenest' arena in the NBA. 15% of the arena's power comes from solar panels on its roof and the other 85% comes from a nearby solar array. 2. Utah...

Shopping cart

Subtotal
Shipping and discount codes are added at checkout.
Checkout