1. Solar panels (do not) drain the sun’s energy
2. The ‘Energy Wasters’ are Marvel’s most compelling villains
Can we all agree that Captain America looks better clean shaven?
3. Life is better with renewable energy conspiracy theories
4. Solar fashion: solving first world problems
Business in the front
solar on the back.
5. If you only knew the ‘solar’ power of the Dark Side
The Galactic Empire gets a bad rap. Sure, they destroy planets and commit frequent genocide, but they are advocates of renewable energy and care about the environment. Their TIE fighter ships are powered by solar (verified by Star Wars cannon). They have solar panels on both sides of the wings. Each empire star destroyer contains at least seventy-two TIE fighters, and the empire had 25,000 star destroyers at the height of it’s power.
Does the Jedi Order care about the environment?
You tell me.
6. When fake news is a little too real
7. There’s an intense competition for the best apocalypse themed energy commercial
(I’d be totally fine with a yarn-pocalypse FYI)
9. This Solar Energy Rap is
(0:22) And it’s yours too ’cause without it you could do almost nothing
Ice all on the planet, too cold to bake muffins
(0:38) Solar Energy was the first Energy Source
It was in use before Jesus was born
(0:45) It has caused the melting of the ice also known as the ICE Age
I think the Polar Bears will die of rage